- Experienced Automotive Body Shop Estimator required:
The Company has a strong and committed Team with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We employ people who possess ideal characteristics, ability, experience, education and character. We want Candidates who share in our "Core Standards and Values" to work on our team. Our commitment to excellence in Customer Service is based on our long-standing belief that each of our customers represents the overall success of our business. Our customers appreciate our support in making their vehicle ownership a pleasant experience and know they can rely on us for all their automotive needs.
The Job: The Automotive Body Shop Estimator is responsible for delivering the highest standards in Body Shop paint and repair excellence. The successful candidate will be a motivated, customer-focused, energetic and results-driven individual with two years' experience as a Automotive Dealership Body Shop Estimator with the ability to:
• Performs estimates for Collision and Paint repair for all brands of vehicles.
• Assist with workshop flow and estimated cycle time for completion of repairs
• Work with insurance Companies and walk-in Customers
• Follow up with Insurance Companies for claim related correspondence
• Follow up with Customer &/or Insurance partners for additional repairs
• Coordinate and book Customer appointments for Collision Center estimates and repairs
• Accurately documenting work orders, invoices and relater paper work
• Obtain customer signatures as required.
• Close out transactions and final invoicing
• Responsible for parts ordering and sublet repair tasks
• Provide exceptional Customer service via person and telephone contact.
• Quality inspection on vehicles during the estimating process.
• Adhere to all safety rules in disposing and handling hazardous materials.
• Maintain clean and organized work areas
• Maintain a clean and orderly production area throughout the workday, ensuring a final clean up at the end of the day
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training session in order to stay updated with rapidly changing automotive technology.
The Qualifications required:
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract report.
• Able to effectively communicate: verbally, in writing and listening.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Post-Secondary diploma or equivalent
• Results driven with a customer focus
• Read, write, speak English
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow instructions
• A positive attitude with the ability to work both in a team setting & independently
• Welcoming Culture
• Competitive Compensation and Employee Benefits Package
• A leadership team that trains and mentors its Employees to ensure success for new team members.
• Opportunities for Advancement
• No Saturday, Sunday or holiday work, more time for your family
• Great Team Members and a fun place to work!
An experienced candidate may be eligible for up to $22/HR. We offer continuous training and mentoring because we are committed to your career success and we invest in your future. If you feel you have what it takes to join our Team…apply now by sending your resume
*All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Email resume to email@example.com